Completing the NGC Submission Form
Paper submission forms are provided to you when you join the Collectors Society. The following guidelines will answer the most commonly ask questions about the submission form. You may use our online form, for which instructions can be found online.
Choose only ONE grading Tier and/or Service per submission form. For example 8 coins submitted on “Economy” tier and 5 coins for “Early Bird” tier must be on separate submission forms.
Include owner’s declared values for each coin.
Never mix raw and holdered coins on one invoice (holdered meaning coins that have been certified by another grading company or by NGC).
When using a Collectors Society Coupon, please submit all associated coins on one invoice. You must use one grading tier and service.
Use “Crossover” service for coins that have been graded by other companies. Coins will only be removed from their holders if they can be graded at the same grade or higher by NGC. You may request a lower minimum grade on the submission form. If you would like the coin placed in our holder at the grade our graders determine you would request “ANY”. You cannot request a higher grade than assigned by another service, and NGC does accept coins for crossover with a minimum grade request of 70.
Minimum grade is not required and in most cases only applies to coins that are submitted under “Crossover” Service.
Please fill out ALL the following information when submitting coins:
- Your Name – Your Collectors Society or ANA submission account number.
- Grading Tier – Choose only one grading Tier/Service per invoice.
- Service (if applicable)
- Shipping Information – Where you would like us to ship your coins once they have been graded.
- Shipping Method – Either Registered and Insured through USPS or FedEx (You must supply us with your own private insurance and account number for FedEx shipments).
- Imaging (if applicable) – Once your coins have been graded we will e-mail you the images of the coins.
- Total Insured Value – This must be completed as we need to ensure that your coins are adequately insured while on our premises.
- Calculate the Amount to be paid to NGC – Use the table on the back of the submission form to work out the return shipping and Insurance if requested Registered/Insured mail.
- Payment Information – Make your check or money order payable to NGC and record the check number in the appropriate area. You may also pay with a credit card and we accept:
- Sign and date the submission invoice and keep the “Submitter Copy” (Gold copy) for your records.